In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Scallops are browned . seasoned, and rest in a light sauce in fennel flaky pastry to make this a great Irish Catch. We suggest serving a mixed field green salad for a light Irish meal.
Each Irish Catch Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
(filling) scallops, mushrooms, leek, butter, flour, salt, dry mustard, peas, pepper, half&half, dry white wine, egg yolk, water (pastry) flour, butter, fresh fennel, salt, vegetable shortening, water
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, if frozen: Bake in a 350 oven covered 45 minutes then 15 minutes uncovered
- To serve, if thawed: Bake in 350 oven covered 30 minutes then 10 minutes uncovered
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.