St. Louis has many celebrated foods- their most famous dessert is the Gooey Butter Cake! It’s Easy As Pie’s take on it is soft and yes, gooey, not-too-sweet dough with a hint of almond in pie form. The finish of bittersweet dark chocolate and sea salt caramel drizzle and a pop of toasted almond will be a fast favorite.
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Gooey Butter Cake Pie
- Each Pie measures 9"
Butter, Egg, Cream Cheese, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Almond Extract, Flour, Powdered Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- Allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Heat pies in oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated through
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.