In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
For a savory slice of Summer, this tomato pie is made with all fresh ingredients, including sliced tomatoes, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, basil and garlic. Baked in an herb Parmesan crust, ingredients are kept simple so you may enjoy the pure flavors. This pie is a meal in itself and also perfect when paired with grilled meats and seafood.
Each Fresh Tomato Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.