In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
The fall flavors and colors are layered in a memorable dessert you’ll remember long after the season is past.
Each order serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Cranberry Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
Pecan, sweet potato, whole cranberry, sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla, dark chocolate, half & half, orange zest
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven, uncovered for 25 minutes or until heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.