In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Coconut Cream Pie is one our most requested flavors. Pure ingredients blended together resting in Flaky Pastry highlight the star of the show…..toasted (unsweetened) organic coconut! You’ll find we are generous with the coconut. First we sprinkle a layer in the bottom of the baked pastry shell. Next we blend more in the scratch-made vanilla pastry cream, and finally we finish things off with a layer on top.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Coconut Cream Pie
- Each Pie is 9" and weighs approximately 2 lbs
Crust – Flour, Salt, Butter, Shortening, Water
Filling – Milk, Egg Yolk, Salt, Butter, Pure Vanilla, Cornstarch, Organic Coconut Flakes (Toasted)
Instructions / Storage
- Pie arrives vacuum sealed and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Stores beautifully up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Simply unwrap pie and place on a plate in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.