In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
Tortilla crust is first dry baked and then filled with a generous portion of Buffalo Chicken, then baked again to slowly bring the flavors together. You may now enjoy hot wings without the mess!
Each Buffalo Chicken Pie with Tortilla Crust is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Crust: corn tortilla chips, butter, cheddar, Monterey Jack
Filling: white meat chicken, blue cheese, cream cheese, hot sauce, pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, allow pie to thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 25 minutes or until heated through
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.