Bananas Foster Pie
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
The iconic dessert that originated from Brennan’s in New Orleans is now a favorite pie enjoyed year-round and especially during Mardi Gras.Our delicate flakey pastry is first layered fresh sliced banana. Next a generous amount of Vanilla Creme Brûlée infused with dark rum covers the fruit.We then sprinkle toasted almond all around and follow with a smooth Sea salt Caramel drizzle all over.
Each Bananas Foster Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
fresh banana, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolk, cream, cornstarch brown sugar, vanilla, Sea salt, butter, dark rum( optional) toasted almond
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, Thaw in refrigerator 3-4 hours, serve chilled
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.