It’s Easy As Pie ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Pie is known as THE comfort food and this Apple Crisp Pie epitomizes this deliciously. This is a flaky shell filled with fresh sliced apples that have been tossed in cinnamon sugar. A topping of brown sugar glazed toasted oats covers the apples before baking. Once out and hot from the oven, sea salt caramel sauce is drizzled over the top. Enjoy warm with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream!
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes like Chicken Cranberry Brie, S’Mores, and Gooseberry became a staple in the area.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Apple Crisp Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
Apples, Sugar, Cinnamon, Oats, Butter, Brown Sugar. Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 8 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place unwrapped pie on center rack and bake for approx. 40 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.