Vegan Sorbet Best Seller - 4 Pints
These sorbets are simply made with real ingredients including water, sugar, and all-natural fruits and flavors. This is a collection of Island Pops’ best selling sorbets: Sorrel Rum, Mango, Rum Punch, and Passionfruit.
In 2014, husband and wife Khalid Hamid and Shelly Marshall returned to New York after vacationing in Trinidad with a craving for ice cream and sorbet with the flavors of the Caribbean. Much to their chagrin, they couldn’t find any. So they set out to make it on their own, and in 2015, after much trial-and-error, Island Pops was born. These sweet treats are packed with Island flavor, and they’re made by hand with only the highest-quality natural ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the Caribbean.
This package includes 4 pints of Sorbet
Ice Cream Flavors Include
- Sorrel Rum Sorbet – Island Pop’s most popular sorbet, they steep the hibiscus flower in boiling water with cinnamon and cloves, then add dark Caribbean rum. It is exactly like the drink consumed in Trinidad at Christmas and the result is a sorbet that’s sweet, tangy, and rich in culture.
- Mango Sorbet – Island Pop uses fresh mango pulp in their mango sorbet with a balanced blend of cane sugar and water. A Summer favorite at the shop.
- Rum Punch Sorbet – This rum punch sorbet is made with guava pulp, passionfruit pulp, and mango pulp. They add a splash of dark rum to the mix and voila you are instantly transformed to sun, sand, and sea
- Passionfruit Sorbet – This passionfruit sorbet is made with pure passionfruit pulp which Is blended well with cane sugar and water. A sorbet that is a nice blend of tangy and sweet. Another Summer favorite at the shop.
- Sorrel Rum Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Hibiscus Flower, Cinnamon, Cloves, Dark Caribbean Rum
- Mango Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Mango Pulp
- Rum Punch Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Mango Pulp, Guava Pulp, Passionfruit Pulp, Dark Caribbean Rum
- Passionfruit Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Passionfruit Pulp
Instructions / Storage
- Sorbet ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugar Hill Creamy ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.