Take your pick from Island Pops’ most popular pops, ice creams, and sorbets! These are simply made with real ingredients including heavy cream, egg yolks, and all-natural fruits and flavors.
In 2014, husband and wife Khalid Hamid and Shelly Marshall returned to New York after vacationing in Trinidad with a craving for ice cream and sorbet with the flavors of the Caribbean. Much to their chagrin, they couldn’t find any. So they set out to make it on their own, and in 2015, after much trial-and-error, Island Pops was born. These sweet treats are packed with Island flavor, and they’re made by hand with only the highest-quality natural ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the Caribbean.
This package includes:
- 2 pints of Sorbet or Ice Cream, your choice
- 10 Popsicles, your choice
Popsicle Flavor Options Include
- Mango Pop
- Guava Pop
- Lemon-Lime Basil Pop
- Passionfruit Pop
- Sorrel Pop
Ice Cream & Sorbet Flavor Options Include
- Soursop Ice Cream – Probably the most popular ice cream flavor in the Caribbean and definitely most popular at the shop, Island Pop’s soursop ice cream is made with fresh soursop pulp from Grenada. This makes a sweet and slightly tangy flavor that we all love and enjoy.
- Nutmeg Ice Cream – Freshly grated nutmeg from Grenada is used for this bright, spiced flavor. Reminiscent of your Christmas eggnog, this ice cream pairs well with almost any dessert. Add a little spiced rum and it’s a party!
- Grapenut Ice Cream – This Grape-nut ice cream has a rich and nutty flavor but without the nuts! Island Pop adds Post Grape-nut cereal to their Caribbean vanilla ice cream. It will take you right back to that Summer vacation in Jamaica.
- Passionfruit Cake Ice Cream – Island Pop adds fresh passionfruit pulp to their sweet cream base, then they fold in large chunks of Trini style vanilla sponge cake into the ice cream. This makes for a slightly tangy, mildly sweet ice cream flavor.
- Coffee Biscuit Ice Cream – This flavor makes a warm and intense ice cream that reminds us of when Island Pop’s owners’ grandparents sipped coffee with their salted biscuits in the morning. We add a strong Nescafe coffee blend to our sweet cream base and fold in heavy chunks of salted crackers throughout.
- Ovaltine Ice Cream – This flavor snaps us right back to our childhoods of waking up to a cup of warm Ovaltine before school. Island Pop uses generous amounts of Ovaltine powder in their sweet cream base for a decadent and creamy ice cream that has a balanced blend of chocolate and malt. A nostalgic walk down memory lane.
- Guinness Caramel Ice Cream – Another shop favorite, this Guinness caramel ice cream is made with Guinness stout and rippled with swirls of creamy house-made caramel. The result is a boozy, slightly sweet ice cream flavor that even non-stout drinkers have grown to love.
- Rum & Raisin Ice Cream – Island Pop adds sun-dried raisins soaked in spiced rum for over two weeks to dark rum-spiked ice cream. This makes for a warm and comforting flavor that’s just the right amount of booze
- Honey Roasted Peanut Ice Cream – Creamy peanut butter made with brown sugar roasted peanuts folded into a sweet cream base for a well-balanced buttery smooth textured ice cream flavor. A real favorite amongst islanders.
- Barfi Ice Cream (Seasonal) – We have partnered with Natasha Laggan of Trini Cooking with Natasha in the celebration of Divali. Our Barfi Ice Cream is a rich milk Barfi flavor generously spiced with cardamom and ginger and tossed with sprinkles.
- Banana Bailey’s Coconut Ice Cream (Seasonal) – Our BBC ice cream was inspired by our honeymoon in Barbados, where we couldn’t get enough of this creamy cocktail drink. We add creamy coconut milk, banana liqueur, and ample amount of Bailey’s rum to this flavor. It’s the ultimate warm, boozy tropical ice cream flavor.
- Ponche De Crème Black Cake Ice Cream (Seasonal) – Every Caribbean island has their own version of a homemade milk-based alcoholic drink primarily consumed around the holidays. Trinidad’s version is called the ponche de crème. We make our ice cream version of this drink as authentic as possible with all of the feel good ingredients and spices that make for an incredible holiday island experience. We go a step further by adding traditional Trinidad black cake to the ice cream. Each year it is one of the most popular holiday flavors to come out of our shop.
- Sorrel Rum Sorbet – Island Pop’s most popular sorbet, they steep the hibiscus flower in boiling water with cinnamon and cloves, then add dark Caribbean rum. It is exactly like the drink consumed in Trinidad at Christmas and the result is a sorbet that’s sweet, tangy, and rich in culture.
- Mango Sorbet – Island Pop uses fresh mango pulp in their mango sorbet with a balanced blend of cane sugar and water. A Summer favorite at the shop.
- Rum Punch Sorbet – This rum punch sorbet is made with guava pulp, passionfruit pulp, and mango pulp. They add a splash of dark rum to the mix and voila you are instantly transformed to sun, sand, and sea
- Passionfruit Sorbet – This passionfruit sorbet is made with pure passionfruit pulp which Is blended well with cane sugar and water. A sorbet that is a nice blend of tangy and sweet. Another Summer favorite at the shop.
- Easter Sundae (Seasonal) – The flavor is a vanilla base ice cream with a crisp chocolate bite of chocolate shell with a strawberry compote drizzle.
Seasonal Flavors are Subject to Availability
- Soursop Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Soursop Pulp, Vanilla Essence
- Nutmeg Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Nutmeg Powder
- Grapenut Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Post Grape-nut Cereal, Vanilla Essence
- Passionfruit Cake Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Passionfruit Pulp, Vanilla Sponge Cake, Vanilla Essence
- Coffee Biscuit Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Instant Coffee Powder, Salted Crackers
- Ovaltine Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Ovaltine Powder
- Guinness Caramel Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Guinness Stout, Caramel Sauce
- Rum & Raisin Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Dark Caribbean Rum, Chilean Raisins, Vanilla Essence
- Honey Roasted Peanut Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Peanut Butter, Roasted Peanuts, Brown Sugar
- Barfi Ice Cream (Seasonal) – Milk, Heavy Cream, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Milk Powder, Cardamom, Ginger
- Banana Bailey’s Coconut Ice Cream (Seasonal) – Milk, Heavy Cream, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Banana Liqueur, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Coconut Cream
- Ponche De Crème Black Cake Ice Cream (Seasonal) – Milk, Heavy Cream, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Poncheon Rum, Vanilla Essense, Almond Essence, Angostura Bitters, Trinidad Style Rum Cake
- Sorrel Rum Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Hibiscus Flower, Cinnamon, Cloves, Dark Caribbean Rum
- Mango Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Mango Pulp
- Rum Punch Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Mango Pulp, Guava Pulp, Passionfruit Pulp, Dark Caribbean Rum
- Passionfruit Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Passionfruit Pulp
- Mango Pop – Water, Sugar, Mango Pulp
- Guava Pop – Water, Sugar, Guava Pulp
- Lemon-Lime Basil Pop – Water, Sugar, Lemon, Lime, Basil
- Passionfruit Pop – Water, Sugar, Passionfruit Pulp
- Sorrel Pop – Water, Sugar, Hibiscus Flower, Cinnamon, Cloves, Dark Caribbean Rum
- Easter Sundae – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Strawberry, Milk Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Sorbet, Ice Cream, & Popsicles ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Island Pops ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.