Celebrate the festival of lights with our Barfi ice cream. This is the ultimate sweet treat of the Diwali festival in Trinidad and Tobago. Made of milk powder, sugar, cardamom, ginger, and topped with sprinkles, it is a perfect balance of flavors. This Barfi ice cream is made with the same traditional ingredients and packs a nice sweet and spicy punch!
In 2014, husband and wife Khalid Hamid and Shelly Marshall returned to New York after vacationing in Trinidad with a craving for ice cream and sorbet with the flavors of the Caribbean. Much to their chagrin, they couldn’t find any. So they set out to make it on their own, and in 2015, after much trial-and-error, Island Pops was born. These sweet treats are packed with Island flavor, and they’re made by hand with only the highest-quality natural ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the Caribbean.
This package includes 4 pints of Barfi Ice Cream
- Barfi Ice Cream – Milk, Heavy Cream, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Milk Powder, Cardamom, Ginger
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Island Pops ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.