Isaly’s chipped chopped ham sandwiches have exploded in popularity. Serve your sammie “Pittsburgh style” — shaved razor thin — with Isaly’s signature barbecue sauce for a taste that’ll set you back to a time of soda shops and lunch counters.
This legendary Pittsburgh deli opened in the early 1930s selling iconic American treats like chipped chopped ham sandwiches, Klondike bars, and Skyscraper cones. Isaly’s popularity spread from Ohio and West Virginia to finally Pittsburgh, where its iconic chipped chopped ham soon found its home among generations of Steelers fans. Often sliced, or chipped, razor thin, Isaly’s ham has a different texture and flavor from thickly sliced ham that devoted fans know is hard to duplicate. Isaly’s has been featured in the PBS special “Sandwiches That You Will Like.”
Each Isaly’s Sandwich Pack includes:
- Six freshly baked kaiser rolls
- 1.5 lbs. of Isaly’s fresh chipped chopped ham
- One 16 oz. jar of Isaly’s BBQ sauce
- Sweet pickle relish
Instructions / Storage
- Store Ham in air tight plastic wrap or keep sealed in a close fitting air tight container.
- Keep refrigerated at or under 38 degrees until consumption.
- Use within 72 hours after receiving.
- Freezing is not recommended.
- For Sauce refrigerate after opening
- Isaly’s ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for overnight shipping.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.