Cold Brew Blend Coffee
Since its 1996 founding, Iriving Farm has built strong relationships with the small producers that supply their beans. Each seasonal batch is roasted to order at their facility in Millerton, New York.
Irving Farm’s Cold Brew Blend Coffee was inspired by their Blackstrap Espresso. It is a dynamic and complex cold brew with smooth molasses tones.
This package makes 12-15 cups and includes a 12 oz. bag of Coffee
- Select your preferred grind
- Fruit Preserves
- Whole Bean
- Coarsest (French Press)
- Coarser (Percolator)
- Medium (Auto Drip)
- Finer (Cone Filter)
- Finest (Espresso)
Instructions / Storage
- Store in cool, dry place
Grind Cold Brew Blend for French press or at coarsest setting. Use either a French press or home Toddy set-up and brew with 8 ounces of cold water to every ounce of coffee for 18 hours. Filter concentrate and dilute to 2 parts concentrate to 1 part filtered water.
Cold Brew is made by steeping coffee in cool water for 18 hours. This long extraction leads to coffee that is complex and nuanced but smoother and stronger than conventionally brewed coffee.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Irving Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.