71 House Blend Medium Roast Coffee
Since its 1996 founding, Iriving Farm has built strong relationships with the small producers that supply their beans. Each seasonal batch is roasted to order at their facility in Millerton, New York.
Named for their flagship cafe at 71 Irving Place near New York’s Gramercy Park, the 71 House Blend Medium Roast Coffee is a perfectly comforting companion. The smooth, citrusy, chocolate flavor crafted from Central and South American Single Origin coffees will start your morning on the right foot.
This package makes 12-15 cups and includes a 12 oz. bag of Coffee
- Select your preferred grind
- Milk Chocolate
- Whole Bean
- Coarsest (French Press)
- Coarser (Percolator)
- Medium (Auto Drip)
- Finer (Cone Filter)
- Finest (Espresso)
Central and South American Single Origin Coffees
Instructions / Storage
- Store in cool, dry place
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Irving Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.