Nothing can compete with a classic burger — unless it’s The Impossible Burger, made from plants. This juicy, savory, and mouthwatering recipe uses protein-packed plant-based Impossible Burger Patties. When your meat is this mind-blowingly delicious, you don’t need much else. The succulent seared and caramelized patties are nestled between pillowy potato buns, layered with American cheese, and drizzled with I.B. sauce, a creamy, tangy, and sweet plant-based secret sauce.
Want to dress up your Impossible Burger with some extra goodies? Top with classic ingredients like fresh sliced tomato, red onions, and lettuce. Impossible Foods Head Chef J. Michael Melton recommends cooking your burger medium-rare to medium (yes, Impossible Burger can do that).
Impossible Foods makes delicious meat from plants, with a much smaller environmental footprint than meat from animals, so you can be good to the planet and your taste buds. Impossible Burger is made for your beef cravings — it cooks like ground beef and has as much protein as 80/20 ground beef.
Recommended Additional Ingredients – Dill Pickle Chips, Sliced Tomato, Sliced Red Onion, Butter Lettuce Leaves
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 8 Impossible Burgers:
- 8 Impossible Burger Patties (each patty weighs 4 oz.)
- 8 Potato Buns (each potato bun weighs 2 oz.)
- 8 Slices Plant-Based or Dairy American Cheese, your choice (each slice weighs 1 oz)
- 8 oz. I.B. sauce
Impossible Burger — ALLERGEN: Soy
Plant-Based American Cheese
Dairy American Cheese — ALLERGEN: Milk
Potato Buns — ALLERGEN: Wheat (gluten), Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- This burger kit ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove Impossible Burger Patties, cheese, and I.B. Sauce from packaging and place them in the fridge
- Potato Buns may be kept at room temperature
- Use Impossible Burger Patties within 5 days of receipt
Cook the Burger
- Over medium-high heat, sear your burger in a pan or on the grill to desired temperature, approximately 2 minutes per side
- Season with salt and pepper as needed
- Place a slice of American Cheese on top and cover until cheese has melted
Put it Together
- To assemble, lightly toast your potato bun and add a layer of the I.B. Sauce to the bottom bun
- Top with patty and optional lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickles
- Serve, share, and enjoy!
- Impossible Foods ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.