Toasted Ravioli + Provel Bite Party Pack
Ravioli and Provel Bites ship on dry ice. Keep Frozen
Cook in conventional oven
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 435°F.
- Step 2 Place frozen product on baking sheet pan and bake for 6 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Step 3 Allow to stand 1 minute before serving.
- Step 1 Place frozen ravioli (do not thaw) on flat pan in oven.
- Step 2 Bake 8 to 10 minutes (425°F – Conventional Oven) until internal temperature reaches 160°F. (Oven temperatures may vary.)
- Step 3 Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with meat or tomato sauce.
- Step 1 Fry at 350°F until golden brown (internal temperature of 160°F).
- Step 2 Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping