The “Square Beyond Compare.” It’s not just a tag line as Imo’s Pizza has been the gold standard in St. Louis-style pizza since Ed and Margie Imo opened their first pizzeria over 50 years ago. While the pizzas are made circular, the thin crust lends itself perfectly to the square slicing style that has become the trademark of a classic St. Louis-style slice.
Along with Imo’s Pizzas there’s not much more trademark St. Louis Provel bites. These breaded balls of Provel (a combination of cheddar, Swiss, and provolone cheeses) won’t be found anywhere in your neck of the woods.
Now Imo’s allows you to get your hands their pizza, provel bites, shreaded provel, and sweet italian dressing!
Each pizza comes topped with the St. Louis go-to, Provel cheese (a combination of cheddar, Swiss, and provolone cheeses), and the toppings of your choosing.
This package includes
- 2 St. Louis-style pizzas
- 1 bag Provel Bites, 2.5 lbs.
- 1 container Imo’s Rope Provel, 8 oz.
- 1 bottle, Imo’s Sweet Italian Dressing, 34 oz.
- Each 12" pizza serves approximately 2-3 people
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships on dry ice and should arrive frozen, not thawed
- To serve, remove pizza from paper circle and preheat oven to 450F
- Place pizza directly on middle rack (not on pan) and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese and crust are golden brown
- Preheat oven to 435°F.
- Place frozen product on baking sheet pan and bake for 6 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Allow to stand 1 minute before serving.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Imo’s Pizza ships on Tuesday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.