Wood Fired Soppressata Pizza - 3 Pack
This wood-fired pizza has Il Villaggio’s signature thin crust, and it’s topped with soppressata, fresh pulled mozzarella, and housemade pomodoro simply made with plum tomatoes, olive oil, and oregano.
Il Villaggio Osteria was inspired by the homey, comfortable, and low-key local restaurants that pepper the Italian countryside. A meal here transports guests straight to Italy, and it’s one of Jackson Hole’s most popular restaurants.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Soppressata Pizzas (12" each)
Soppressata Pizza – Soppressata, Fresh Mozzarella, Pomodoro (Plum Tomato, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Oregano), Dough (Flour, Yeast, Water, Salt)
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the freezer or fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 425
- Place pizza directly on oven rack
- Cook for 20 minutes or until cheese starts to become golden brown
- Il Villaggio Osteria ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.