- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge for freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 4 weeks
- STEP 1: Place the doughboys on a sheet tray or aluminum foil
- STEP 2: Preheat toaster oven or regular oven to 250 degrees
- STEP 3: Place in the oven uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes turning them every five minutes
- STEP 4: Take them from the oven and place in a mixing bowl or paper bag while hot
- STEP 5: Sprinkle sugar on them and shake!