Our famous house-made marinara pairs perfectly with your favorite pasta dish, makes a great pizza sauce, or use it for dipping our favorite Rhode Island Appetizer – Calamari. It is hearty and robust but packs a flavorful punch! We can’t give all of the ingredients, or else it wouldn’t be our secret recipe!
Iggy’s is a true taste of summer in Rhode Island! Since its founding in Warwick’s Oakland Beach in 1989 by husband and wife Gaetano and Sally Gravino, Iggy’s has become renowned for its doughboys, clam cakes, stuffies, clam chowder, fried calamari, and other New England summertime staples. Whether you’re looking to recreate the summertime staples of your youth or to sample these delicious regional specialties for the first time, you’re in for a real treat!
This package includes your choice of 1 or 2 Quarts of Iggy’s Housemade Marinara Sauce.
Tomato Paste, Olive Oil, Onion, Garlic, Crush Red pepper, Fennel Seed, Basil, Burgundy Wine, Grated Parmigiana, Salt, Pepper, Water.
Instructions / Storage
- Sauce ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place sauce in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Sauce lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Thaw sauce in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once thawed, place in a pan or crockpot and reheat on medium heat (stir the sauce often to avoid burning)
- Once sauce starts to boil, remove from heat and enjoy!
- Iggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.