Our delicious clam cake mix with recipe and cooking instructions on the back label. Each box yields 2-3 dozen clam cakes.
Iggy’s is a true taste of summer in Rhode Island! Since its founding in Warwick’s Oakland Beach in 1989 by husband and wife Gaetano and Sally Gravino, Iggy’s has become renowned for its doughboys, clam cakes, stuffies, clam chowder, fried calamari, and other New England summertime staples. Whether you’re looking to recreate the summertime staples of your youth or to sample these delicious regional specialties for the first time, you’re in for a real treat!
This package includes 1 Iggy’s Fritter and Clam Cake Mix
- Makes 2-3 Dozen Clam Cakes
Instructions / Storage
- Clam Cake Mix arrives ready to use
- May be stored at room temperature
- Clam Cake Mix can be used for all types of fritters: seafood fritters, corn and crab, fruit fritters, cinnamon sugar etc.
To Make Rhode Island-Style Clam Cakes
- MIx 1 package of Iggy’s Fritter and Clam Cake Mix, 1 can of Iggy’s Chopped Clams, and half a cup of cold tap water. Mix until smooth and let stand for 5- 10 minutes until the batter rises. (Frozen or fresh clams may be substituted for Iggy’s Canned Clams, add an additional 1 cup of water.)
- Use an ice cream scoop or two spoons to drop mixture into the deep fryer.
- Drop Fritter and Clam Cake Mix into a deep fryer at 330 F for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Turn gently at the 2 min mark. (If a deep fryer is not available, use a pan of oil or griddle fried.)
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Add minced onion, black pepper, and other spices as desired.
- Iggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.