This package contains enough crispy, freshly breaded and fried calamari to comfortably serve four.
Iggy’s is a true taste of summer in Rhode Island! Since its founding in Warwick’s Oakland Beach in 1989 by husband and wife Gaetano and Sally Gravino, Iggy’s has become renowned for its doughboys, clam cakes, stuffies, clam chowder, fried calamari, and other New England summertime staples. Whether you’re looking to recreate the summertime staples of your youth or to sample these delicious regional specialties for the first time, you’re in for a real treat!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- Calamari (approx. 8.5 oz.)
- Pepper Sauce (3.5 oz.)
Calamari – Calamari Rings, Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Whey Powder (Milk), Salt, Cornstarch, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Frying Oil Sauce: Garlic Oil, Banana Peppers, Cherry Peppers, Parsley
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge for freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 4 weeks
- Place the calamari rings on a sheet tray or aluminum foil
- Preheat toaster oven or regular (convection) oven to 300 degrees
- Place in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes or until desired crispness
- Heat up a sauté pan over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil and the garlic pepper sauce
- Take the calamari from the oven and place in the pan with the sauce
- Toss together over medium heat until sauce is evenly distributed
- Iggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.