Doughboys - 12 Pack
The Rhode Island classic! These doughboys are light and fluffy pillows of fried dough, ready to be heated and tossed with cinnamon and sugar.
Iggy’s is a true taste of summer in Rhode Island! Since its founding in Warwick’s Oakland Beach in 1989 by husband and wife Gaetano and Sally Gravino, Iggy’s has become renowned for its doughboys, clam cakes, stuffies, clam chowder, fried calamari, and other New England summertime staples. Whether you’re looking to recreate the summertime staples of your youth or to sample these delicious regional specialties for the first time, you’re in for a real treat!
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 12 Doughboys
- Each Doughboy measures approx. 3.5"
- Sugar arrives packaged separately
Doughboys – Water, Salt, Yeast, Shortening, Eggs, Sugar, Powdered Milk, Cinnamon, Frying Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge for freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 4 weeks
- Place the doughboys on a sheet tray or aluminum foil
- Preheat toaster oven or regular oven to 250 degrees
- Place in the oven uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes turning them every five
- Take them from the oven and place in a mixing bowl or paper bag while
- Sprinkle sugar on them and shake!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Iggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.