Clam Cakes - 12 Pack
These are a true Rhode Island specialty! These big and fluffy fritters are loaded with minced clams, and they get an extra kick of flavor from the addition of fresh clam juice.
Iggy’s is a true taste of summer in Rhode Island! Since its founding in Warwick’s Oakland Beach in 1989 by husband and wife Gaetano and Sally Gravino, Iggy’s has become renowned for its doughboys, clam cakes, stuffies, clam chowder, fried calamari, and other New England summertime staples. Whether you’re looking to recreate the summertime staples of your youth or to sample these delicious regional specialties for the first time, you’re in for a real treat!
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 12 Clam Cakes
- Each Clam Cakes measures approx. 2"
Clam Cakes – Salt, Pepper, Clam Juice, Minced Clams, Water, Frying Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge for freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 4 weeks
- Place the clam cakes on a sheet tray or aluminum foil
- Preheat toaster oven or regular oven to 250 degrees
- Place in oven uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes turning them every five minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Iggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.