The Idaho Candy Company has been producing some of the nation’s most legendary candies since 1901. They’ve come a long way from selling chocolate door to door out of shoeboxes, but the same care goes into each and every item they produce. The Idaho Spud Bar is a wonderful combination of a light cocoa flavored, soft marshmallow center drenched with a dark chocolate coating and then sprinkled with coconut (Sorry, no potato!). It was originally marketed as a “Healthful” candy bar since it is made with agar agar instead of gelatin. Huckleberry Gems include two gem-shaped, huckleberry-flavored marshmallow crèmes enrobed in fine milk chocolate. Huckleberries are only grown in the wild and are very popular in the northwest, with a flavor much like blueberries.
The package includes 18 Idaho Spuds and 18 Huckleberry Gems
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Idaho Candy Company ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.