The Idaho Candy Company has been producing some of the nation’s most legendary candies since 1901. They’ve come a long way from selling chocolate door to door out of shoeboxes, but the same care goes into each and every item they produce. The Idaho Spud Bar is a wonderful combination of a light cocoa flavored, soft marshmallow center drenched with a dark chocolate coating and then sprinkled with coconut (Sorry, no potato!). It was originally marketed as a “Healthful” candy bar since it is made with agar agar instead of gelatin. Named after the geyser in Yellowstone National Park, the Old Faithful bar is nothing short of delicious. The Old Faithful is a chocolate peanut cluster bar with a soft white marshmallow center. The vanilla flavored center is topped with whole peanuts and then generously coated with premium quality milk chocolate.
The package includes 18 Idaho Spuds and 18 Old Faithful bars
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Idaho Candy Company ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.