The Idaho Candy Company has been producing some of the nation’s most legendary candies since 1901. They’ve come a long way from selling chocolate door to door out of shoeboxes, but the same care goes into each and every item they produce. Four of their offerings have withstood the test of time and are all included in this variety pack: the Idaho Spud Bar (1918), the Old Faithful Bar (1925), the Owyhee Butter Toffee (1925) and the Cherry Cocktail Bar (1926).
The Large Variety Pack includes:
- 5 Idaho Spud Bars – The Idaho Spud Bar is a wonderful combination of a light cocoa flavored, soft marshmallow center drenched with a dark chocolate coating and then sprinkled with coconut (Sorry, no potato!). It was originally marketed as a “Healthful” candy bar since it is made with agar agar instead of gelatin.
- 3 Old Faithful Bars – Named after the geyser in Yellowstone National Park, this candy bar is nothing short of delicious. The Old Faithful is a chocolate peanut cluster bar with a soft white marshmallow center. The vanilla flavored center is topped with whole peanuts and then generously coated with premium quality milk chocolate.
- 3 Cherry Cocktails – The Cherry Cocktail is a tempting concoction of premium milk chocolate, freshly roasted peanuts and a creamy cherry center. The whole maraschino cherry crème center is buried in a mixture of ground peanuts and milk chocolate making the bar look like a delicious mound of chocolate.
- 3 Huckleberry gems – include two gem-shaped, huckleberry-flavored marshmallow crèmes enrobed in fine milk chocolate. Huckleberries are only grown in the wild and are very popular in the northwest, with a flavor much like blueberries.
- 1 lb of Bite Sized Butter Toffee – Owyhee Butter Toffee is crafted the old fashioned way, handmade in small batches; simply with natural ingredients. Sugar, corn syrup, real butter, and fresh California Almonds make this a heavenly treat.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Idaho Candy Company ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.