Indulge in this assortment of innovative, super-premium vegan ice creams with this 6-pack. Try elevated classic flavors, boozy flavors or internationally-inspired exotic varieties.
Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Flavors like Thai Iced Tea, Banana Bourbon Caramel, Gin & Tonic sorbet, or Mango Habanero are hand-made in small batches with the finest ingredients and all-natural, super-premium cream. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package includes 6 Pints of Vegan Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Guava (sorbet) – This vegan sorbet blends passionfruit and guava with a touch of hibiscus and orange to create a flavor that tastes like the perfect tropical vacation.
- Espresso Colada – Our creamy coconut base is combined with locally-roasted Zeke’s Coffee espresso for a coconut latte-like experience.
- Pineapple Mojito – Real pineapple, mint, and white rum come together in this cocktail sorbet. Perfect to add as a garnish to your Happy Hour at home!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate – This coconut-based vegan ice cream is decadent and smooth with creamy peanut butter and rich dark chocolate. Like a truffle on a cone!
- Toasted Horchata – A traditional Mexican beverage, horchatas are made with rice milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. We make ours with toasted barley for nuttiness and coconut milk for creaminess!
- Blackberry Elderflower – Blackberry puree, ginger, and St. Germain elderflower liquor make a beautiful pink sorbet that tastes excellent in a glass of prosecco.
May Contain: Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice Cream Jubilee cakes ship Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.