Hand-crafted in Washington, DC with local cream from South Mountain Creamery, Ice Cream Jubilee’s wholesome, inspired, super-premium ice creams are pure joy for the taste buds. This special package is made just for mom this Mother’s Day. Flavors include Strawberry White Chocolate, Fresh Minty Chip and Chocolate-Chocolate
Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Flavors like Thai Iced Tea, Banana Bourbon Caramel, Gin & Tonic sorbet, or Mango Habanero are hand-made in small batches with the finest ingredients and all-natural, super-premium cream. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package includes 5 Pints of Ice Cream
- Lemon Muffintop – Super lemony lemon zest and crunchy Demerara sugar make this ice cream taste like the best part of a lemon poppyseed muffin – the muffin-top!
- Strawberry White Chocolate – Freshly pureed strawberries flavor our all-natural cream and are elevated with stracciatella chunks of white chocolate.
- Whiskey in my Coffee – A brand new flavor, made with locally-roasted Zeke’s Coffee and a little “secret” kick of Irish whiskey.
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet – This Beefeater & lime sorbet is as refreshing and cooling as the drink and the perfect thing to get her through the week!
- Cherries Jubilee – Luxardo black cherries shine with a splash of brandy and a dark chocolate swirl
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice Cream Jubilee ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.