MarionBerry Ice Cream - 6 Pints
In a delicious and playful nod to Marion Barry, the notorious “Mayor-for-life” of Washington, D.C., we combine ripe marionberries (like a blackberry-raspberry hybrid) from Oregon with sweet cream ice cream and graham cracker crumbs.
Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Flavors like Thai Iced Tea, Banana Bourbon Caramel, Gin & Tonic sorbet, or Mango Habanero are hand-made in small batches with the finest ingredients and all-natural, super-premium cream. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package includes 6 Pints of MarionBerry Ice Cream
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice Cream Jubilee cakes ship Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.