In a delicious and playful nod to Marion Barry, the notorious “Mayor-for-life” of Washington, D.C., we combine ripe marionberries (like a blackberry-raspberry hybrid) from Oregon with sweet cream ice cream and graham cracker crumbs.
Ice Cream Jubilee churns out innovative, fun, super-premium ice creams inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Victoria Lai started making ice cream in her apartment kitchen in 2009, and in 2013 she began selling to grocery stores and restaurants. Today, the Washington, D.C. ice cream shop makes its ice creams in small batches with all-natural ingredients.
This package includes 5 Pints of MarionBerry Ice Cream
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Ice Cream Jubilee cakes ship Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.