Ice Cream Jubilee Favorites - 6 Pints
Hand-crafted in Washington, DC with local cream from South Mountain Creamery, Ice Cream Jubilee’s wholesome, inspired, super-premium ice creams are pure joy for the taste buds.
Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Flavors like Thai Iced Tea, Banana Bourbon Caramel, Gin & Tonic sorbet, or Mango Habanero are hand-made in small batches with the finest ingredients and all-natural, super-premium cream. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package includes 6 Pints of Ice Cream
- Banana Bourbon Caramel – Fresh, ripe bananas, Jim Beam whiskey, spices, and a caramel ribbon mixes the familiarity of banana ice cream with an elevated grown-up decadence.
- Cookies & Cookie Dough – Cookies ‘n’ cream is made even better by adding chunks of homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. This top-selling flavor is the perfect treat for both kids and adults.
- Marionberry- We combine ripe marionberries (like a blackberry-raspberry hybrid) from Oregon with sweet cream ice cream and graham cracker crumbs.
- Fresh Minty Chip – One pound of garden-fresh mint is infused into delicious cream and poured in melted chocolate while it churns to create a unique take on mint chocolate chip.
- Honey Lemon Lavender – Fresh lemon zest, sweet honey, and lavender flowers create an arc of elegant flavors that is perfect at any dinner party.
- Thai Iced Tea – As refreshing as the drink! Thai black tea leaves steeped directly into the cream for a unique, rich flavor and vibrant color.
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice Cream Jubilee ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.