Celebrate the New Year with this Limited Edition pack of Jubilee ice creams. Complete your New Years gathering with festive flavors such as: Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn, Chocolate Yuzu (vegan), Ume Plum Shiso (vegan), Red Bean Almond Cookie, Matcha Green Tea, & Roasted Barley Tea
Hand-crafted in Washington, DC with local cream from South Mountain Creamery, Ice Cream Jubilee’s wholesome, inspired, super-premium ice creams are pure joy for the taste buds. Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package includes 6 Pints of Ice Cream
- Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn – Freshly zested oranges and ground Sichuan peppercorns gives each taster a an 8 second flavor journey from familiar to unique. The light lemony aroma of sichuan peppercorns, native to Tibet and Nepal, create a tingling sensation in your mouth as you the orange-creamsicle-like flavor melts off your tongue. Each lick engages all your senses!
- Roasted Barley Tea – Inspired by Korean and Japanese barley tea, this deeply rich flavor has nutty overtones that are reminiscent of sugar smacks cereal milk.
- Red Bean Almond Cookie – This flavor is a play off of desserts commonly found in American Chinatowns. Red adzuki beans are widely used in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese desserts, like sweet soups and pastry fillings. We’ve combined two of our favorites to make this unique mashup flavor.
- Matcha Green Tea – The health benefits of ground green tea leaves are well documented, but we love the bright color and smoky flavor of this classic Asian ice cream, which is enhanced with our super-premium cream.
- Chocolate Yuzu (vegan)
- Ume Plum Shiso (vegan)
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice Cream Jubilee ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.