Ice Cream Jubliee’s Banana Bourbon Caramel Ice Cream is made using Fresh, ripe bananas, Jim Beam whiskey, spices, and a caramel ribbon that mixes the familiarity of banana ice cream with an elevated grown-up decadence.
Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Flavors like Thai Iced Tea, Banana Bourbon Caramel, Gin & Tonic sorbet, or Mango Habanero are hand-made in small batches with the finest ingredients and all-natural, super-premium cream. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package includes 5 Pints of Banana Bourbon Caramel Ice Cream
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Ice Cream Jubilee ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.