Many of Ice Cream Jubilee’s flavors are inspired by founder Victoria’s Asian American heritage. Starting in May, which is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Ice Cream Jubilee will donate a portion of revenue from sales of this item to the Asian American Justice Center, a nonprofit focused on training people on how to address the recent spike in hate acts targeting Asian Americans since the beginning of the COVID crisis.
Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Flavors like Thai Iced Tea, Banana Bourbon Caramel, Gin & Tonic sorbet, or Mango Habanero are hand-made in small batches with the finest ingredients and all-natural, super-premium cream. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package includes 5 Pints of Ice Cream + special recipe cards
- Red Bean Almond Cookie
- Roasted Barley Tea (Mugicha)
- Matcha Green Tea
- Thai Iced Tea
- Coconut Lychee Lime (sorbet)
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Ice Cream Jubilee ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.