Open Bar Collection - 5 pints
The Open Bar collection features 5 different flavors inspired by iconic cocktails using local New York distilleries and makers.
Handcrafting customized batches of ice cream, Ice & Vice has earned major street cred and a cult following on Instagram for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on NYC’s Lower East Side—ultimately being named the Lower East Side’s best frozen treat by Thrillist.
Each package of the Open Bar Collection includes 5 pints of ice cream. Flavors include:
- Bee’s Knees – Features jasmine, honey, and bee pollen infused with Greenhook Ginsmith gin.
Contains milk, gluten
- Amaretto Sour – Features orange Tang, almond, Mister Katz’s Rye cherry jam. Contains milk, tree
nuts (almond), gluten
- Piña Colada – Features soursop, and macaroon infused with Owney’s Rum. Contains milk, tree
- Michelada – Features hops from Hops Brothers, swirled with tomato lime sorbet. Contains milk
- Frosé – Features raspberry, rose, and rhubarb infused with White Girl Rosé
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.