Mardi Gras Ice Cream Pie
Taking the street party to the next level, the Mardi Gras ice cream pie combines the best of banana, caramel, and party sprinkles. The Mardi Gras ice cream pie is a banana caramel swirl base in a graham crust, and topped with Mardi Gras bead sprinkles.
Handcrafting customized batches of ice cream, Ice & Vice has earned major street cred and a cult following on Instagram for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on NYC’s Lower East Side—ultimately being named the Lower East Side’s best frozen treat by Thrillist.
- Pie serves 8-10 people
- Pie arrives unsliced in a 10" pie tray
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pies are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen.
- Upon receipt, please place your pie in your freezer to store.
- If you are looking to serve your pie right away but it arrives rock hard, simply place it on a counter or table top.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes or until you can just slightly try cutting into the pie.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.