An ice cream take on the holiday gingerbread house, the Gingerbread ice cream pie combines the best of pumpkin spice and gingerbread. The Gingerbread ice cream pie is a pumpkin spice base in a marshmallow gingerbread snap crust with rainbow and gingerbread man sprinkles.
Handcrafting customized batches of ice cream, Ice & Vice has earned major street cred and a cult following on Instagram for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on NYC’s Lower East Side—ultimately being named the Lower East Side’s best frozen treat by Thrillist.
- Pie serves 8-10 people
- Pie arrives unsliced in a 10" pie tray
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pies are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen.
- Upon receipt, please place your pie in your freezer to store.
- If you are looking to serve your pie right away but it arrives rock hard, simply place it on a counter or table top.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes or until you can just slightly try cutting into the pie.
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.