An ice cream take on the holiday gingerbread house, the Gingerbread ice cream pie combines the best of pumpkin spice and gingerbread. The Gingerbread ice cream pie is a pumpkin spice base in a marshmallow gingerbread snap crust with rainbow and gingerbread man sprinkles.
Handcrafting customized batches of ice cream, Ice & Vice has earned major street cred and a cult following on Instagram for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on NYC’s Lower East Side—ultimately being named the Lower East Side’s best frozen treat by Thrillist.
- Pie serves 8-10 people
- Pie arrives unsliced in a 10" pie tray
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pies are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen.
- Upon receipt, please place your pie in your freezer to store.
- If you are looking to serve your pie right away but it arrives rock hard, simply place it on a counter or table top.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes or until you can just slightly try cutting into the pie.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.