Ice & Vices signature ice cream sandwich, a riff on a childhood classic, the Detention ice cream sandwich is our malted vanilla ice cream in between Mexican chocolate brownies, and coated in Fruity Pebble dust. Childhood memories are only a sandwich away.
Ice & Vice has earned a cult following for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on New York City’s Lower East Side. Since opening in 2013, the experimental ice cream shop founded by Paul Kim and Ken Lo has pushed the boundaries of ice cream flavors adding things like bacon bits and lemon croutons to incredibly rich ice cream. Instead, Ice & Vice is challenging everything our taste buds thought they knew about ice cream with every scoop they sling.
- Each package includes 7 Detention Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Each Ice Cream Sandwich is 2 inches in diameter and 2 inches tall.
Contains gluten, soy, tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream sandwiches are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside the box than it is in your freezer
- Upon receipt, please place them in your freezer to store
- If you are looking to serve your sandwiches right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze them
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.