Ice & Vice’s Vietnamese coffee ice cream could have stood fine on its own, but they decided to throw in clusters of donut truffle to really make this flavor the best part of waking up!
Handcrafting customized batches of ice cream, Ice & Vice has earned major street cred and a cult following on Instagram for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on NYC’s Lower East Side—ultimately being named the Lower East Side’s best frozen treat by Thrillist.
Each package includes 6 pints of ice cream.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.