Ice & Vice ships its creative ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Ice & Vice’s signature collection combines 6 of their most popular flavors. Scoop up flavors like 9AM, Opium Den, Basic B, Milk Money, Shade, or Tea Dance.
Ice & Vice has earned a cult following for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on New York City’s Lower East Side. Since opening in 2013, the experimental ice cream shop founded by Paul Kim and Ken Lo has pushed the boundaries of ice cream flavors adding things like bacon bits and lemon croutons to incredibly rich ice cream. Instead, Ice & Vice is challenging everything our taste buds thought they knew about ice cream with every scoop they sling.
Each package of The Signature Collection includes 6 pints of ice cream
- 9AM Vietnamese coffee ice cream could have stood fine on its own, but Ice &Vice decided to throw in clusters of donut truffle to really make this flavor the best part of waking up! (contains gluten)
- Opium Den Open, sesame! Experience the power of the poppy with this white sesame, poppy seed ice cream accented with house-made lemon bread croutons.
- Basic B Who ever said it’s bad to be basic? Mexican vanilla ice cream is complimented with black lava sea salt to a set a new standard on an old favorite.
- Milk Money Toasted milk? Absolutely. The dulce de leche-tasting base of their best selling flavor includes sea salt and a delectable and a delectable dark chocolate ganache.
- Shade Welcome to the dark side, Smoked dark chocolate ice cream is intermixed with a caramelized white chocolate ganache. We have a feeling you won’t mind have a little shade thrown your way.
- Tea Dance The magic in their award-winning nilgiri black tea ice cream lies in the lemon charcoal caramel we swirl it with. A perfect dance partner for anyone’s taste buds.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.