You might call pairing top seller Milk Money with award-winning offering Tea Dance a little too good to be true. We’d like to think of it as an offer you can’t refuse.
Handcrafting customized batches of ice cream, Ice & Vice has earned major street cred and a cult following on Instagram for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on NYC’s Lower East Side—ultimately being named the Lower East Side’s best frozen treat by Thrillist.
Each package of The Tea Money Collection includes 6 pints of ice cream
3 pints each of flavors
- Milk Money Toasted milk? Absolutely. The dulce de leche-tasting base of this best selling flavor includes sea salt and a delectable and a delectable dark chocolate ganache
- Tea Dance The magic in this award-winning nilgiri black tea ice cream lies in the lemon charcoal caramel it’s swirl it with. A perfect dance partner for anyone’s taste buds.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.