Enjoy Dora’s classic lasagna, but made from our special gluten-free recipe! Gluten-free pasta sheets are laid out and baked with our meat sauce, tomato & gluten-free bechamel.
A landmark of Italian fine dining in New York City, I Trulli was founded by restaurateur Nicola Marzovilla in 1994 and has since become renowned for its menu of specialties from Puglia, the Marzovilla family homeland. I Trulli is truly a family operation: many of its beloved pastas are handmade daily by Nicola’s mother, Dora. The Michelin Guide called I Trulli an “Italian Gem.”
This package serves 4 people and includes 4 pieces of Gluten-Free Lasagna (each approx 16 oz.)
Gluten-Free Flour, Eggs, Tomato, Ground Beef, Cream, Butter, Cheese, Olive Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and frozen for up to 1 month
- Defrost overnight
- Remove from bag & bake at 375° for 45 minutes
- Remove from bag & microwave for five minutes then plate &…MANGIA! buon appetito!
- Il Trulli ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.