Dora’s Sunday Meatballs are made with Angus beef meatballs braised in special tomato sauce.
A landmark of Italian fine dining in New York City, I Trulli was founded by restaurateur Nicola Marzovilla in 1994 and has since become renowned for its menu of specialties from Puglia, the Marzovilla family homeland. I Trulli is truly a family operation: many of its beloved pastas are handmade daily by Nicola’s mother, Dora. The Michelin Guide called I Trulli an “Italian Gem.”
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 48 meatballs
Angus beef, bread crumbs, Parmigiano Reggiano, egg, milk, parsley, tomato, garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week and frozen for 1 month
- Leave frozen meatballs and sauce in the vacuum pack and cook in simmering water for 15 minutes.
- Il Trulli ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.