Annually on the “Best Ice Cream Shops in America” list of just about, well, everyone in America, Humphry Slocombe is producing what many believe to be the most creatively delicious ice cream in the country. Booze, Chips, and Chocolate get ready to Netflix & Chill
Each Chef’s February Selection Sampler includes 6 pints of Ice Cream.
- Secret Breakfast – Humphry Slocombe’s signature bourbon ice cream with house made cornflake cookies
- Blue Bottle Vietnamese Coffee – A complex blend of Blue Bottle organic coffee, sweetened condensed milk and chicory
- Tahitian V#n!ll@ – Anything but vanilla! Intense and floral tahitian vanilla bean, with malt powder for a new twist on a classic favorite
- After School Special – Chocolate covered Ruffles in french vanilla ice cream with a house-made caramel swirl.
- PB&J – Milk chocolate ice cream with bits of OCHO Candy’s peanut butter and raspberry jelly candy bar.
- Maple Walnut – Maple ice cream with toasted walnuts folded in.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice cream ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.