Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream ships its famous ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! This is an ode to Humphry Slocombe’s gluten-free friends. Annually on the “Best Ice Cream Shops in America” list of just about, well, everyone in America, Humphry Slocombe is producing what many believe to be the most creatively delicious ice cream in the country.
Since opening in San Francisco in 2008, Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream has been producing creatively delicious ice cream that some believe is the very best in America. The company is named after two lead characters from the 1970’s British sitcom “Are You Being Served?” but their ice cream is the star of the show. Founders Jake Godby and Sean Vahey make artisanal ice cream in innovative flavors with clever names like Here’s Your Damn Strawberry, Tahitian V*n!ll@, and Secret Breakfast, a bourbon-infused ice cream with ground corn flakes.
This pack includes 6 pints of ice cream
- Blue Bottle Vietnamese Coffee – Our version of a traditional Vietnamese coffee – a complex blend of Blue Bottle organic coffee, sweetened condensed milk, and chicory.
- Salted Caramel Cocoa Nib – Salted Caramel ice cream with toasted cocoa nibs. Crunchy, sweet, and salty. Everyone wins.
- Dark Chocolate Smoked Sea Salt – Smoked sea salt and dark Guittard chocolate create the perfect balance of savory and sweet.
- Black Sesame – Toasted black sesame seeds with sesame oil added for extra oomph. There’s no going back.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple – Creamy peanut butter ice cream marbled with a housemade fudge.
- POG – Passionfruit, Orange, Guava sorbet – Passionfruit, orange, and guava sorbet. AKA, a tropical vacation on a spoon.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Ice cream ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.