Annually on the “Best Ice Cream Shops in America” list of just about, well, everyone in America, Humphry Slocombe is producing what many believe to be the most creatively delicious ice cream in the country.
This special Christmas Carol package of their Tahitian Vanilla and Victoria Sponge ice creams will have your tastebuds singing.
Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream has been producing what many believe to be the most creatively delicious ice cream in the country since opening in San Francisco in 2008. Founders Jake Godby and Sean Vahey make artisanal ice cream in innovative flavors with cheeky names like Secret Breakfast, a bourbon-infused ice cream with ground corn flakes. The company is named after two lead characters from the 1970’s British sitcom “Are You Being Served?” but their ice cream is the star of the show.
This pack includes 4 pints of ice cream
- 2 Tahitian Vanilla – Vanilla Ice cream made with Tahitian Vanilla
- 2 Victoria Sponge – Creme fraiche ice cream with cake and raspberry jam swirl
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.