Kosher Challah Duo
Inspired by a rich tradition of Eastern European breads, Hot Bread Kitchen’s challah braid is sweetened with local honey and brushed with eggs. Kosher verified this bread is at home on any table. Enjoy at breakfast baked into French Toast, or simply with dinner.
Kosher challah is baked to feed their mission. 100% of proceeds support Hot Bread Kitchen, a nonprofit that creates economic opportunity through careers in food.
Each box includes 2 loaves of Challah
- Traditional hand-braided challah
- Honey-raisin round. Trust us, you’ll want leftovers for French toast.
Unbleached Unbromated Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, non-GMO Canola Oil, NY State Honey, Sugar, Salt, Yeast
Kosher, vegetarian, preservative-free,
nut-free, soy-free. Produced in a facility where
wheat, soy, egg, milk, and tree nuts are used.
Instructions / Storage
- Keep at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Do not freeze challahs
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hot Bread Kitchen ships Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.