Choose Your Own Kosher Challah - 2 pack
Hot Bread Kitchens moist, chewy hand-braided challah is made with cage-free eggs and local honey. Box includes 2 loaves – your choice of either traditional hand-braided challah, or their honey-raisin round. Trust us, you’ll want leftovers for French toast
Each box includes 2 loaves choose from
- Traditional hand-braided challah
- Honey-raisin round. Trust us, you’ll want leftovers for French toast.
Traditional Challah — Unbleached unbromated wheat flour, cage free eggs, canola oil, filtered water, NY State honey, sugar, sea salt, yeast
Honey Raisin Challah — Unbleached unbromated wheat flour, unsulfured raisins, cage free eggs, canola oil, filtered water, NY State honey, sugar, sea salt, yeast
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGGS
Produced in a facility where milk, peanuts, tree nuts and soy are used.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hot Bread Kitchen ships Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.