This is a version of Mahi that has a quality rarely seen and not available on the local market. The single most popular fish in Hawaii, Mahimahi is also its best-known fish among visitors. Its firm, light pink flesh cooks to be a delicately sweet white meat and is ideal for a variety of preparations. Deeper caught Mahimahi is great for searing, raw in the middle or grilling.
Every morning, Wayne Samiere and his team wake up long before the Honolulu sunrise. They’re headed to the docks to personally inspect and hand-select the fish they’re purchasing for the day at the Honolulu fish market. Honolulu Fish Company provides the entire nation the same kind of freshness that only Hawaiian locals had access to before.
Each package includes 3 lbs of Hawaiian Mahi Mahi
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.